Director, Global Production Support
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world's software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white labelling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own. Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what's possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
The Director of Global Customer Support will lead a Support organization based in the US, UK, Ukraine and India, ensuring customers continue to realize value out of their Logi implementations. This role will be responsible for ensuring the global team delivers a best-in-class experience, meeting or exceeding all service standards, and will also serve as a senior member of the Customer Success leadership team.
- Lead and scale a customer-centric, high-performing Support organization that provides high-quality customer support and exceeds SLAs
- Hire, develop and mentor Support team members, building a culture of excellence and maintaining high customer satisfaction (CSAT)
- Develop and mentor the next generation of Support leadership
- Develop and execute a strategy for successfully and sustainably scaling as the Support organization continues to grow and adopt new products
- Conduct analyses to support leadership initiatives and to measure and elevate team performance, including periodic reports on operations for senior leadership
- Own key customer escalations and manage to resolution, collaborating with other leaders to deliver solutions
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering, providing feedback from customers on product quality and features and influencing product design for supportability
- Utilize innovative, integrated channels to provide customers with effective, responsive support
- Design and drive development of content and tools that enable customers to quickly self-diagnose issues
- Serve as a key contributor to Customer Success strategy, collaborating with Onboarding, Customer Account Management and others to refine and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- 15+ years of experience in technical support or delivery including customer support, professional services or technical account management
- 5+ years experience leading global support teams in a high-growth and rapidly evolving environment, including through mergers and acquisitions
- Deep understanding of software application development practices and technologies (knowledge of embedded analytics a big plus)
- Demonstrated experience developing high-performing teams and team leaders
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technology-related discipline
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
**At this time we are unable to provide employment visa sponsorship**
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **