Director, Customer Solutions & Services
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
The Director of Customer Solutions and Services will lead a global organization of Technical Account Managers and Solutions Architects in the ongoing support of key customers post-implementation, as they expand and evolve their use of Logi products. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, this role will be responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services that maximize value for our customers and ensure the long-term success and stability of their embedded analytics implementations. This role will also serve as a senior member of the Customer Success leadership team.
- Lead and scale Logi’s Technical Account Management and Solutions Architecture teams .
- Hire, develop and mentor team members, building a customer-centric culture that owns and solves complex technical challenges for Logi’s most innovative and active customers.
- Develop and execute on strategies that drive customer satisfaction and fast resolution of issues through efficient and standardized services delivery.
- Target, track and report on team performance, including periodic business reviews to senior leadership, and ensure teams are resourced to support customers in accordance with our service levels and commitments.
- Serve as an escalation point for Technical Account Managers and clear roadblocks for the team, collaborating with other departments including Customer Support, Product Management and Engineering to resolve issues for key customers.
- Work closely with Customer Account Management on services strategies that enable cross- and upsell opportunities.
- Serve as a key contributor to Customer Success strategy, collaborating with Onboarding, Support, Customer Account Management and others to refine and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a technology-related discipline; computer science or information technology is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience of leading customer facing technical teams and partnering with a sales organization, e.g. in Professional Services, Solutions Engineering or Technical Account Management.
- Strong technical background with 10+ years of work experience in technical consulting or solutions delivery roles.
- Deep understanding of software application development practices and technologies (knowledge of embedded analytics a big plus).
- Demonstrated experience defining and managing delivery of technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-performing teams and team leaders.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally.
- Leadership experience in a high-growth and rapidly evolving environment; mergers and acquisition experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide sponsorship for candidates ineligible to work in stated work location.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **