Content Writer (part time)
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is seeking a creative content writer/editor to join our marketing team. This person will help with our inbound marketing efforts by producing engaging and educational content across all stages of the buyer’s journey with a focus on long-form content, e.g. case studies, whitepapers, e-books, etc.
**This position is part-time and can work a maximum of 20 hours per week.**
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to brainstorm and create new assets
- Write engaging, intent-driven content that attracts attention and facilitates the buyer’s decision
- Create assets across the buyer’s journey, including e-books, white papers, case studies, video scripts, web and email copy, data sheets, and presentations
- Partner with subject matter experts, internal and external, including product marketing, solutions engineers, customers, and industry thought leaders to produce regular content
- Repackage existing assets in new formats to support lead generation efforts
- Assist marketing team with draft editing
- Brainstorm and contribute new and interesting topics for content
- Understand and help improve content performance against marketing and business objectives
- Help establish, maintain, and enforce an official writing style guide
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Communications, English or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience writing and editing B2B, software development/technology content
- Proven editorial and communication skills, including the ability to write original short- and long-form content, edit work from others, and adjust style to match brand tone
- Understanding of the B2B software sales process/buyer’s journey and broader technology industry practices and standards
- Experience working on an inbound marketing, marketing communications, and/or demand generation team
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, and SEO tools preferred
- Ability to absorb information quickly and work both independently or with more involvement in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **