- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
If this describes you, you may be the perfect fit…
You enjoy pulling together details and working with both clients and team members. You anticipate potential issues and dig deep to understand customer nuances that will allow each implementation to run smoothly. You enjoy developing a plan and following through on each piece to deliver a superior experience.
- Develop & manage implementation project plans throughout implementation lifecycle
- Define project deliverables and develop action plan for deliverables
- Provide weekly status reports to customers and management to track overall progress of projects
- Conduct weekly status calls with customers
- Provide customers with best practices for configuring the Certent Equity Management Platform
- Troubleshoot and address unique scenarios from customers and their brokers related to implementing source data on the Certent Equity Management Platform.
- Work closely with internal departments, partners and client to ensure a smooth and timely implementation.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external project resources to keep project on target
- Cultivate customer & partner satisfaction by setting reasonable goals/expectations and delivering on those goals/expectations within committed timeframes in project plan.
- BA or BS degree required
- 1-2+ years in a similar or related position desired
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Access
- Ability to interpret technical requirements and communicate those effectively to both technical and management level positions.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within agreed upon scope
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent listening & decision-making skills
- Ability to determine priorities on a daily basis to achieve business objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure and project deadlines
- Demonstrates positivity and can-do solutions focused approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace growing environment
- Familiarity with the basics of Equity compensation a plus (desired but not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **