EMEA Financial Reporting Accountant
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the EMEA Accounting team who is responsible for all compliance and statutory reporting of insightsoftware entities in the EMEA region (including but not limited to UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, France, Germany).
The successful candidate will possess good attention to details and excellent communication / interpersonal skills. As part of the EMEA Accounting team, you will ensure accurate financial reporting on the performance and position of the EMEA entities. Through account reconciliation, variance analysis, application of financial reporting standards (both IFRS and USGAAP) and a good understanding of the accounting controls and process execution using an established ERP system.
- Execute and ensure that the control environments are still accurate and in compliance with accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Fully responsible for the statutory financial statements and other compliance requirements in-country such as National Statistics, PSA, VAT compilations etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss and resolve complex accounting issues
- Liaise with business owners to ensure that processes and deadlines are clearly understood
- Prepare audit schedules for both local statutory audits and USGAAP audits
- Prepare bank reconciliations and reconciliations of other balance sheet accounts as and when required
- Implement consistent global accounting policies and procedures within the regional entities
- Be able to exercise judgement on complex accounting areas
- Create processes around areas of responsibility to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis support to the Finance team and business as the need arises
- Critically review of GL team accounting processes, such that they are completed with accuracy and within deadlines, allowing sufficient time for review
- Actively seek out process improvements to reduce the close timetable
- Develop processes that are scalable to cater for insightsoftware’s growth, including future expansion into new countries
- Other ad hoc duties as identified by the center of excellence management team.
- Experience in accounting in both IFRS and USGAAP
- Newly qualified ACCA/CIMA with at least 2-3 years of accounting experience in a large corporate/multinational environment. (ACCA/CIMA finalist will be considered)
- ERP knowledge, particularly Netsuite, Salesforce
- Ability to converse in other languages, French/German is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **