- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
- Responsible for developing, analyzing, implementing, and monitoring global compensation across the organization.
- Provides support in the analysis, development, design, communication and implementation of global compensation programs including salary structures and annual salary review process
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey database, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to job leveling guidelines, maintain documentation processing including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data
- Conduct various annual pay reviews including, merit movement, comp-ratio and other metrics for analyses as needed.
- Manages global health & welfare and retirement benefits administration:
- Assists HR Director with the negotiation of renewals, recommends plan design, facilitates annual open enrollment
- Ensures regulatory compliance and reporting, annual audits, etc.
- Support leadership with data collection and presentations for company/business unit monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Manages the visa and immigration process for applicable employees; coordinating with outside counsel.
- Participate on working integration team related to future M&A activities.
- Provide excellent customer service for employees and external clients while assisting them with Human Resources questions and requests, including benefits, payroll and leave requests.
- Partner with internal groups (IT, Finance, Legal, etc.) on cross-functional projects and processes.
- Ensure HR documents and government reporting are processed correctly and in timely manner according to legal requirements.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of North America employee handbooks and contributes to the development of policies.
- Suggests new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
- Partner with HR Director to maintain human resource information system (HRIS), audit for accuracy and compliance, and compile reports as needed.
- Partner with HR Director to ensure effective administration of core HR transactions and processes, including new hires, departures, pay changes and leave of absences.
- Participate in company employee relations activities and share creative ideas to add to positive company culture.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
- 5-7 years of human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Experience providing HR support to employees in the U.S. and Canada
- 3-5 years benefit administration experience required
- 1-2 years compensation experience required
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on presentation abilities
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws in the U.S. and Canada
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet development including, formulas, functions, pivot tables and lookups.
Standout Candidates will bring
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP or equivalent preferred
- International employment law (specifically Canada)
- HRIS implementation experience
- Experience in a software or product-driven environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **