Consultant - Software Implementation Specialist
- Raleigh, NC
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Software Implementation Specialist, you will be implementing solutions based on the latest Cloud technology for leading, world-class customers under the direction of a project lead. Over time, you will become an expert at implementing our solutions and eventually become a trusted advisor and coach to our customers. To be successful in this role, you will need a good understanding of the Finance function of larger organizations and an ability to learn how to use and configure modern budgeting and reporting business applications quickly.
What will you do?
- Implement one or more of our products for new and existing customers (BIZVIEW, CXO, TideMark, Longview Tax, Longview Planning, Longview Consolidation)
- Enhance and maintain existing customer’s applications
- With supervision from more senior colleagues, analyze customer requirements to create maintainable applications following best practice guidelines on application and information design
- Develop prototypes within feasibility studies
- Set-up configures and tests components of customer solutions
- - Integrate products with customers back-end ERP systems and other data sources
- In time, will coach partners and customer in the configuration of customer solutions
- Manage system testing and rollout activities
- Assist with System benchmarking
- Assist with execution and reconciliation of data conversion
- Provide acceptance testing and post-conversion support
How will you do it?
- Communication - Communicate effectively with customers and internal cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touchpoint
- Teamwork - Work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
- Enthusiasm - Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude
- Perseverance - Demonstrate focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion
- Drive and Discipline - Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on generating high-quality results
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Systems
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer services role (consulting) within the Finance function of an organization
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of the business context of Tax, Consolidation, or Planning and Forecasting activities
- Proficient in software development and knowledgeable of development languages, while many of the development languages are proprietary a good understanding of coding and development is desired.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Proficient in generally-used business applications such as Microsoft Office, especially Excel, as well as CRM and ERP software solutions
- Ability to travel up to 60% (eventually - no travel required for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **