Accounting Analyst (Entry Level)
- 8529 Six Forks Rd Suite 400, Raleigh, NC
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We seek a bright and highly-motivated professional that can join our insightsoftware Tax team as a Accounting Analyst, focusing primarily on tax analysis. This person will be part of a team that provides value to keep the ETR low, improves the overall cash position, maintains accurate tax reporting, advises business units on tax matters, and assists in tax audits and tax planning initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns (income, sales, use, property, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations and adjusting journal entries.
- Gather and analyze requested documentation for tax audits and work with tax auditors.
- Research, resolve and respond to tax notices.
- Maintain the Company’s tax compliance calendar to ensure timely filing of all compliance and audit deadlines.
- Monitoring the Company’s compliance with current tax rules and changes (direct & indirect).
- Participate in internal control documentation required by Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Assist with implementation and documentation initiatives to reduce direct and indirect taxes by working closely with local teams and tax advisors under members of the Tax team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Possess strong Excel skills for reconciling large amounts of data using formulas in existing and ad-hoc spreadsheets.
- Have the ability to research, interpret, and apply tax regulations for multiple states.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Prior relevant tax experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*insightsoftware is unable to provide sponsorship at this time*
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **