Channel Marketing Manager (part-time)
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
**Please note that this is a part-time position at 20-30 hours per week**
The Channel Marketing Manager will craft and execute effective partner-specific programs and activities that drive net new client growth and expansion opportunities through key channel partners.
- In collaboration with VP of Channels, define and execute programs to recruit, enable, activate, and market with channel partners.
- Lead the channel marketing plan with Logi partners to achieve pipeline to target goals.
- Assess channel partner’s skills, resources, and capabilities to build the most effective campaigns that build Logi pipeline through partners client base and net new opportunities. Creativity and resourcefulness are essential to work with channel partners of varying capabilities.
- Define joint demand generation activities including lead passing and joint marketing.
- Utilize and administer a marketing development fund program.
- Coordinate partner communications and engagement including development and administration of a partner portal.
- Maintain forecasts on all channel-related marketing spend and manage to budget.
- Develop and analyze metrics on channel marketing spend and return at both a program level and by key accounts. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of channel marketing experience in a software/SaaS organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **