Salesforce CPQ Administrator
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Recognized by the North Carolina Technology Association as 2020 “Software Company of the Year” at the NC Tech Awards, insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Techno/functional expertise in Salesforce CPQ will be recognizable while you:
- Collaborate with business partners to help shape functional requirements of the CPQ tool
- Translate functional and business requirements into an actionable solution design
- Perform hands-on technical design, solution architecture, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and CPQ development tasks
- Lead solution design review and POC demonstration sessions with key stakeholders to confirm alignment and secure sign-off
- Actively drive the overall implementation of resulting solutions, including coordinating custom development work when needed (full SDLC) related to CPQ, and similar Salesforce functionality
- Re-engineer existing processes and build new processes to support our growing company
- Implement/ integrate/ help manage third party applications as necessary
- Build changes in a Sandbox environment and establish/ follow protocols for testing and eventual deployment to production environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have hands-on experience in implementing Salesforce CPQ with service cloud.
- Experience with design and development of Salesforce CPQ Products/Bundle and Price Lists.
- Understanding of the interactions of service cloud as it relates to Salesforce CPQ. Including the additional complexities of entitlements
- Deep understanding of Product Hierarchy / Guided selling / MDQ / Product Rules Configuration Attributes / Pricing Rules.
- Salesforce administration (profiles, security, roles for approvals etc.) especially as it pertains to CPQ.
- Contract Life Cycle and Subscriptions.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Experience working with Advanced Approvals is a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities, problem solving, negotiation, task and project coordination and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including documenting business process, use cases and business requirements documentation, functional specifications, and test scripts/results.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting SaaS applications which includes Salesforce, and other critical applications.
- Functional and technical experience and knowledge with Salesforce is required.
- Passionate self-starter who can juggle multiple projects -- delivering work products on target and on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field desired.
- Salesforce Administrator desired.
- Salesforce Platform Developer desired.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide sponsorship for candidates ineligible to work in stated work location.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **