Business Development Representative (EMEA)
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
If you’re looking for an unmatched sales opportunity to increase your earnings potential and progress your sales career with a fun, fast paced, professional, market leading US software vendor then read on… Now is your chance to get onboard early, be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story.
We’re looking to grow our highly successful Business Development Representatives Team. If you’re looking for a new, exciting, challenging sales role, are a top performer, a consistent overachiever with an unstoppable desire to win, then we have the perfect role for you!
This is a high-volume, high-energy position which offers a great opportunity to learn about the software sales industry, and specifically Logi Analytics’ market leading technology to build an exciting and successful sales career. We’ll teach you all you need to know around the business intelligence industry and software sales, including how to identify and qualify prospects, manage pipeline, collaborate with the extended sales organisation, all whilst working with a state-of-the-art, market leading CRM tool.
- Enthusiastically and energetically work to identify, qualify and progress sales leads on a daily basis to support Logi Analytics’ Sales targets
- Maintain excellent time management to maximise daily productivity
- Achieve/exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly calling and lead generation targets
- Maintain accurate CRM records and lead generation reporting
- Provide support to Logi Analytics’ specific marketing campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts
- Passionately support Logi Analytics' commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Represent Logi Analytics at industry, networking and marketing events if requested
- Passionately support Logi Analytics’ commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Respond to Leads, Inbound Emails and Live Website Chat tickets to support multiple campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts
- Answer any incoming calls on the Logi Sales line and facilitate, resolve or escalate calls appropriately
- Prospect for qualified leads by following the inbound BDR process and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for Account Executives
- Monitor and track sales activities and results using Logi’s CRM system
- Actively participate in internal training activities
- Maintain a professional public brand that represents the Logi Message and Values
- Schedule qualified meetings
- Meet daily, weekly, and quarterly goals set by sales management
- 1+ years Telesales or Telemarketing experience in the software industry preferred but all sales-based backgrounds considered
- Experience of working in a high energy, high target environment advantageous
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a team player who performs well independently
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **