Business Development Representative
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
- Passionately support Logi Analytics’ commitment to create an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers.
- Respond to Leads, Inbound Emails and Live Website Chat tickets to support multiple campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts.
- Answer any incoming calls on the Logi Sales line and facilitate, resolve or escalate calls appropriately.
- Prospect for qualified leads by following the inbound BDR process and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for Account Executives.
- Monitor and track sales activities and results using Logi’s CRM system.
- Actively participate in internal training activities.
- Maintain a professional public brand that represents the Logi Message and Values.
- Schedule qualified meetings.
- Meet daily, weekly, and quarterly goals set by sales management.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting daily deadlines.
- Must be a team player who performs well independently.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- 4-year degree
- A minimum of at least 1 year of related work experience.
- Phone sales experience.
- Strong qualification and objection handling skills.
- Experience using SalesForce
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **