Data Entry - Operations Specialist (entry level)
- Roseville, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
You are a critical thinker who enjoys solving problems and keeping track of details so that you can provide the highest level of service to your customers. You like working independently, but work well with a team when you need to collaborate and lean on others.
- Performs day-to-day stock administration tasks and customer support for client companies
- Processes equity grants, vesting, expiration and forfeiture actions for employees and directors
- Processes option exercises and stock award vesting and ESPP purchase events as they occur
- Manages and interfaces with applicable third-party vendors (brokers, transfer agents, etc.)
- Assists Client Service Managers with client inquiries, requests for reports (outstanding equity and equity forfeitures, vesting and exercises, and other required compliance reports)
- Imports data, monitors automatic data feeds, resolves data errors, runs and analyzes equity audit reports
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end stock transaction reconciliations Interface with cross-functional Certent team members, as needed, in delivering timely and accurate client administration services
- B.S. or B.A. in a Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Finance or related studies 0-2 years of experience in working with third-party record keeping
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Level 1 or ability to obtain within 12 months. Full certification encouraged.
- Systems for plan administration or payroll (equity administration software preferred)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and independent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple clients’ tasks and issues in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented with ability to deliver complete and accurate results
- Experience working with different types of Equity Plans in both private and public companies is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **