- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Recognized by the North Carolina Technology Association as 2020 “Software Company of the Year” at the NC Tech Awards, insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Marketing Associate is responsible for driving detailed tactical execution and project management of insightsoftware’s demand generation programs. You’ll execute marketing campaigns using direct and digital marketing techniques supported by data analysis to improve our overall results. In this cross-functional role, you’ll collaborate with enablement, product, sales, and functional areas to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for new sales and usage growth.
What will you do?
- Own detailed tactical execution and project management of our demand generation program
- Assist with the development of marketing plans on brand, product, or marketing of a specialized area, including research
- Work with marketing operations to report on campaign success metrics to the marketing and sales teams on a regular basis, including marketing-sourced pipeline
- Support sales team in lead identification and lead routing
- Contribute to the daily conversation of how to best execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns across search, display, social media, video, email, and other channels
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least one year of marketing or project management experience, preferably in a software or SaaS environment
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead projects in their entirety
- Experience in using contact management systems, CRM, and/or marketing databases
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide sponsorship for candidates ineligible to work in stated work location.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **