Director, Professional Services, North America
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Recognized by the North Carolina Technology Association as 2020 “Software Company of the Year” at the NC Tech Awards, insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking an innovative Director, Professional Services (NA) to lead and manage a Professional Services team of 30+ within our Client Care department. We need a dynamic leader with a comprehensive background in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) products to develop valuable customer-centric consulting organizations, assist in closing CPM software sales and associated implementation services, and manage strong client relationships while communicating and reporting project statuses to C-level Executives. For the product lines overseen, you will drive the strategy, operations, and revenue growth for insightsoftware implementations, trainings, and consulting engagements.
What will you do?
- Manage entire Implementation Consulting and Project Management Team in which was all up responsible for all implementations.
- Increase revenue by 20% year over year while maintaining the same consultant and cost structure.
- Deploy the following: Capacity metrics, Skill Set Improvements, Use of Independent Consultants as necessary.
- Manage with consultants and business owners to identify process gaps, troubleshoot workarounds, and prioritize changes to current solution through enhancements and system upgrades.
- Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice.
- Responsible for forecasting and profitability for entire region; Including Capacity Planning while ensuring that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements.
- Responsible for recruitment and managing individual contributors.
- Foster a working environment where all the team members feel part of the team.
- Serve as trusted advisor for all engagements.
- Develop trusted relationships with customers.
- Handle Executive meetings with C-level executives and go onsite with consultants in key times during implementations; including initial discussions and major BPR Discussions.
- Collaborate with other Heads of Departments globally, in order to ensure the delivery of customer projects are on time and in budget, as well as to develop people-related initiatives.
- Collaborate with Corporate Services team and Product Management teams.
- Collaborate with Sales & Pre-Sales as needed, in order to progress new and existing business opportunities. Handle all services estimates including implementation process discussions.
- Coach, mentor, develop team members and conduct performance reviews, acting as a point of escalation.
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on generating high-quality results.
- Communication – Communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders.
- Judgment – Exercise strong judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to identify high-risk issues for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or another field
- 3-5+ years of related professional services experience
- Strong communication, presentation, decision making, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with software and CPM Implementations
- Ability to mentor, manage, grow, and scale teams
- Experience managing PMO and Consulting Organizations
- Experience in Process Redesign
- Ability to manage KPI Metrics, PSA Actives (Pre-Sales), and capacity planning (including staffing analysis)
- Experience in the financial software industry
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide sponsorship for candidates ineligible to work in stated work location.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **