Client Service Manager - Remote
- Roseville, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Client Service Manager is a key member of our customer facing team, and plays a vital role in the delivery of our services. The Client Service Manager is responsible for the day to day interaction with the client, ensuring the timely and accurate execution on all aspects of equity plan administration and financial reporting deliverables. Candidates for this position should have a strong attention to detail as well as creative problem-solving skills. This individual should have demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple client relationships, while driving high levels of client satisfaction.
If this describes you, you may be the perfect fit...
You pay attention to all the details and enjoy using those details to problem-solve in a creative way. You truly care about your clients, and the relationships you form. You are able to set realistic expectations and prioritize openly through listening to and understanding your client needs and goals.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure outstanding service delivery to an assigned book of clients
- Interact directly with the clients, developing client-specific procedures, responding to inquiries, planning for future stock plan events, maintaining and ensuring data integrity and overseeing the administration of all functions of the equity plan administration (processing, stock issuance, settlement processing, taxation, reporting, etc.)
- Manage and interface with applicable third-party vendors (brokers, transfer agents, etc.)
- Serve as an escalation point for team members for support and problem resolution
- Provide system and process training to new team members
- Interface with cross-functional Certent team members, as needed, in delivering timely and accurate client administration services (sales, support, engineering, etc.)
- B.S. or B.A. in a Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Finance or related studies
- 5+ years of customer service related experience dealing with corporate clients
- Proven working knowledge of stock options, employee stock purchase plans, restricted and performance awards, ASC 718 and/or corporate accounting administration.
- CEP Certification preferred (Certified Equity Professional)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and independent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple clients’ tasks and issues in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented with ability to deliver complete and accurate results
- Experience working with different types of Equity Plans in both private and public companies is preferred
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Knowledge of equity compensation taxation and accounting rules and applicable compliance regulations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **