- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Are you positive, fun, and outgoing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you are constantly busy and learning? If so, you might be the perfect fit to be our Office Manager! We are looking for an amazing person that is interested in learning, growing, and contributing to the success of insightsoftware. You'll be the first person our employees and guest see as they enter the building, so energy and a winning attitude are important. If this sounds like the perfect position for you, read on.
We are a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Global Compensation Analyst is responsible for developing, analyzing, implementing, and monitoring global compensation across the organization. The Global Compensation Analyst will assist to ensure all programs support company goals and are competitive within the marketplace.
· Provides support in the analysis, development, design, communication and implementation of global compensation programs including salary structures and annual salary review process
· Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey database, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
· Determine and evaluate competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data as well as to ensure equity.
· Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to job leveling guidelines, maintain documentation processing including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data
· Conduct various annual pay reviews including, merit movement, comp-ratio and other metrics for analyses as needed.
· Work with HRIS team to ensure that the system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, variable compensation programs, etc.
· Support the Sales Operations team in updating and tracking variable compensation plans.
· Provide support and training to Human Resource Partners and Managers concerning interpretation of compensation practices, policies and guidelines.
· Handles information and documents relevant to human resources with high degree of confidentially, urgency and attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resource Management or equivalent experience
· Solid knowledge of global compensation principles, including compliance with state and federal laws.
· 3+ years of experience in compensation.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required.
· Proficient in Excel spreadsheet development including, formulas, functions, pivot tables and lookups.
· Experience with Payfactors or other published surveys.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **