Senior Partner Manager - Nordics
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Channel Manager for Nordics will manage and lead the relationships with insightsoftware channel partners. In this role, you will implement a multi-year plan to rapidly grow revenue with assigned partners. Your primary focus will be to execute strategies across several of our product lines, as well as manage go-to-market programs.
What will you do?
- Execute business plans with clear goals, objectives, and metrics.
- Support internal teams aligned to and in support of the growth of partnerships.
- Carry out joint strategies with the partner to grow our joint business.
- Manage partner enablement for solutions, skills, marketing, and go-to-market programs.
- Build and manage partner and partner channel relationships.
- Managers go-to-market programs with the partner to guide pipeline and sales.
- Support the ASR sales team in carrying out their plans with the partner on a global basis.
- Establish and promote regular communication cadence with the same stakeholder constituents.
How will you do it?
- Results-Oriented Mindset – Demonstrate a track record of success in account management or in bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our offerings.
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results.
- Strong experience in Alliances or Business Development, managing, global, and industry-leading partners.
- Experience across multiple partner routes to market including Independent software vendors (ISV's), and resale.
- Experience managing a partner business including demonstrated ability to apply personal knowledge, processes, and solutions selling strategies and methodologies to meet revenue growth objectives.
- Relationship-focused with a solid executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with partner and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences.
- Good planning and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Fluent English and Danish speaking (Dutch or Swedish would be a bonus)
- Degree Educated
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **