Manager, Customer Success
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for customer retention, product adoption and leading our Customer Success Managers and Associates to world-class results. Our ideal candidate is passionate about driving value for customers, is experienced in growing and guiding a team of post-sales specialists and has a consistent track record of success in a fast-growing B2B on-prem and cloud based software company
What will you do?
· Drive Customer Success outcomes
· Lead your team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive strong customer retention, expansion, adoption, and referrals
· Increase customer lifetime value through success plans, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
· Leverage reporting to develop data-driven insights on customer behavior
· Drive a proactive NPS, at risk program, and other initiatives and measures to prevent customer attrition.
· Act as a sponsor in customer escalations by working with the customer and teams across the company to address the issue in a mutually beneficial way.
· Drive a standardized, proactive outreach and reactive interventions for various points in the journey by identifying opportunities to encourage feedback loops and continuous improvement.
· Partner with peers to scale processes in on boarding, training, success management, support, and customer advocacy
· Increase opportunities for expansion and up-sells by creating a bridge between Account Management, Direct Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams
· Develop and share metrics to measure the effectiveness of Customer Success in meeting company and team goals.
· Track, analyze, and report on Customer Success metrics across the organization
· Be a customer champion internally
· Collaborate with other organizational leaders to incorporate customer needs and requests into insightsoftware’s defining business objectives
How will you get it done?
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Work Ethic – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving results
· Engaging Presence – quickly establish rapport and build relationships with partners and communicate successfully with clients
· Teamwork – work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
· Communication – communicate effectively with customers and internal cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touch point
· Experience integrating acquired companies and teams into success model
· Experience segmenting customers, providing different levels of outreach, from tech touch to personalized interaction
· Experience in both on-prem and cloud-based success models
· Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of management experience in customer success
· Experience in technical or commercial management of software support services, software development, or customer care around IT/Application services is highly preferred
· Ability to travel up to 25%
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **