Customer Success Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers by serving as a trusted advisor and advocate. You will proactively engage with our customers to ensure they realize value from our products and solutions, leading to both revenue retention and new revenue opportunities. You will also liaise between our customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improving the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate embodies the voice of the customer to the insightsoftware team while leading to the best use of our solution to achieve their business objectives.
What will you do?
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with assigned customers, advocating on their behalf with internal functional partners as needed
· Drive product adoption and usage of insightsoftware products and solutions to retain and grow revenue
· Craft effective strategies for customer retention, negotiate and secure renewal agreements, and facilitate the expansion of the use of our solutions within your customer base.
· Organize and execute and communication strategy for assigned customers, including emails, one on one meetings, monthly update calls and quarterly business reviews focus on overall customer health and adoption statistics, product reviews, and contractual status checks.
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly retention and growth results and annual forecasts) and clearly communicate progress to internal stakeholders
· Manage customer relationships and escalations, including high severity requests, with a focus on solving business problems and deriving customer value from insightsoftware’s solutions
· Drive a seamless customer experience by working cross-functionally with our product and services team to ensure each new customer can quickly adopt and gain value from our solutions
· Lead one or more special projects to enhance Customer Success goals and processes
· Participate in cross-functional reviews of product lines
· Train and mentor on-demand talent
· Other duties as assigned
How will you do it?
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Work Ethic – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving results
· Engaging Presence – quickly establish rapport and build relationships with partners and communicate successfully with clients
· Teamwork – work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
· Communication – communicate effectively with customers and internal cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touch point
· Curiosity – propensity for new challenges and learning about our customers, our products, our processes, and industry best practices.
Customer Focus – a passion for customer engagement and a customer service mentality
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field
· At least 1 year in a customer-facing or Customer Success role within a software or software-as-a-service organization.
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
· High level of agility and ability to manage change
· Ability to work proactively and constructively in a fast-paced, collaborative, matrixed team environment
· Ability to travel up to 20%
· Working knowledge with reporting and analytics solution
· Experience that included resolution and escalation management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **