- London Borough of Ealing, UK
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Marketing Associate is responsible for driving detailed tactical execution and project management of insightsoftware's demand generation programs. You'll be responsible for defining the strategy and execute multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, using direct and digital marketing techniques supported by data analysis to improve our overall results. In this cross-functional role, you'll collaborate with enablement, product, sales, and functional areas to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for new sales and usage growth.
What will you do?
- Own detailed tactical execution and project management of our demand generation program
- Develop multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, including researching topics, defying the strategy, executing the campaign and liaising with marketing operations, design and digital when needed. Ensure all activities are completed in time and meet expectations.
- Monitor campaign performance and reporting on key metrics, including MQLs, pipeline and bookings generation, to identify areas of improvement continuously.
- Support and work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing-sales alignment and identify opportunities for the region.
- Manage third parties activities, including events and webinars, and liaise with external and internal stakeholder to maximize each activity's ROI.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly.
- Contribute to the daily conversation of how to best execute and measure webinar, email, and other marketing campaigns.
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at the time, with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for processed, strong attention to details and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Experience running multiple marketing campaigns in a fast-paced company, preferably in the software of SaaS environment
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead multiple projects in their entirety, including coordinating activities within different teams
- Experience in using Salesforce contact management systems, CRM, and Pardot
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to speak German or French is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **