Client Service Associate
- Roseville, CA, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Client Service Associate is a key member of outsourcing team and plays a vital role in the delivery of our services. Working together with the team, the Client Service Associate is responsible for the day to day tactical client support, ensuring the timely and accurate execution on all aspects of equity plan administration and financial reporting deliverables.
- Ensure outstanding service delivery to our team, internal, and external clients
- Assist the various teams with developing client-specific procedures, responding to inquiries, planning for future stock plan events, maintaining and ensuring data integrity and overseeing the administration of all functions of the equity plan administration (processing, stock issuance, settlement processing, taxation, reporting, etc.)
- Preform detailed research to solve administrative issues
- Participate in testing efforts for client issues and product enhancements
- Serve as an initial point of contact to team members for support and problem resolution
- Provide system and process training to new clients and team members
- Assist with the completion of data templates, ensuring complete and accurate inputs
- Interface with cross-functional team members, as needed, in delivering timely and accurate client administration services (sales, support, engineering, etc.)
- B.S. or B.A. in a Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Finance or related studies
- 3+ years of customer service-related experience, preferably dealing with corporate clients
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple client deliverables, while driving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of stock options, employee stock purchase plans, restricted and performance awards, ASC 718 and/or corporate accounting administration.
- Active pursuit of the ECA (Equity Compensation Associate) designation within 12 months of hire
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and independent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple clients’ tasks and issues in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented with ability to deliver complete and accurate results
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Knowledge of equity compensation fundamentals a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **