Professional Services Consultant 1 - Remote
- Roseville, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Consulting professional to join its Professional Services Group (PSG). This practice area provides data services to public and private companies. Services include performing data reconciliation for new clients and assisting with PSG’s delivery of consultative support for existing clients. Our consultative support services include developing and delivering processes and solutions for handling data transformation of equity compensation awards in situations such as corporate acquisitions, spin-offs and special dividends.
The Consultant is responsible for:
- Performing reconciliation to help new clients understand the differences in their source data versus the final delivered work product.
- Work with various types of data formats such as Excel spreadsheets, .csv files, Access databases
- Project management, discovery of the client’s situation, coordinating internal resources, assisting with the development of solutions, and preparing/presenting the deliverables.
- Delivering projects under tight and aggressive deadlines
- 2-5 years of experience working in a professional services organization or other related field.
· Experience performing reconciliations of large/complex spreadsheets
· BA/BS degree, preferably in accounting, finance, Computer Science or equivalent data transformation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solutions focused approach to creative problem solving
- Proficient in Excel and/ or Access.
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with the basics of Equity administration topics a plus
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **