Program Manager, Business Systems
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
SUMMARY: The Program Manager will be responsible for assisting the Business Systems Team with managing multiple projects associated to common goals within insightsoftware. This includes scheduling, team management, budgeting, vendor management, status reporting, and project coordination. The ideal candidate would have experience in software implementations performing project management activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects with activities, deliverables, and interdependencies involving internal and external teams
· Track project deliverables and schedules, with a strong focus on progress measurement, analysis, and reporting
· Plan and coordinate small to mid-sized projects through normal project phases such as discovery, design, development, deployment, and operations
· Help drive the transitional components from acquisition integrations by closing out any pending requirements or follow up items for smoother operations
· Passion for working on a cross-functional team collaborating with various groups to understand business objectives and to deliver on team objectives
· Manage vendor communication and follow up on vendor tasks to ensure effective project delivery
· Maintain project schedules, as applicable, to deliver projects on time
· Capture and escalate risk that surfaces on a project to help mitigate or avoid project disruptions
· Provide status reports, as appropriate to the size of engagement, to the Sr. Director of Business Systems or to a Steering Committee
· Accept ambiguity and constant change while seeking an understanding of business impacts for the project and the needed detail to deliver an effective project close
· Learn operational procedures of the Business Systems Team to ensure appropriate guidance while owning project deliverables
· Drive operational alignment and improvement initiatives for recently acquired companies
· Look for opportunities to improve operational throughput
Demonstrate excellent leadership skills, motivate, and direct teams of indirect resources with minimal supervision
· Project Management Professional, PMP, is a plus
· 3+ years project management experience with demonstrated results
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
· Clear understanding and working knowledge of Software implementations
· Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
· Work independently with minimal direction
· Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience is a plus
· Excellent business systems support and team contributor
· Ability quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
· Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Smartsheets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **