Director, Global Demand Generation
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking a Director/Sr. Director, Global Demand Generation responsible for managing global marketing programs designed to meet or exceed pipeline goals and accelerate organic revenue growth. A key leader within the marketing organization and broader go-to-market team, the Sr. Director, Global Demand Generation will lead a team of experienced demand generation marketers to drive effective campaigns and go-to-market strategies designed to acquire new customers.
This role will partner closely with sales, digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, corporate marketing, and marketing operations teams to develop, launch, and measure fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns. This role also requires tight alignment with global business development and sales teams to ensure business targets are achieved.
The right candidate will be a dynamic leader with a proven demand generation background in high-growth, software companies. The candidate should also have experience driving both organic growth and supporting inorganic growth via acquisitions and integrations.
This role is scoped as a Director or Sr. Director depending on experience and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Lead a global demand generation team across multiple time zones, creating a high-performance culture where team members can learn and grow
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include, but are not limited to, demand generation campaigns, nurture tracks, third-party programs, events, webinars, and more
- Partner closely with other marketing teams – digital, content, product, customer, and partner teams – to launch integrated campaigns
- Monitor campaign results and core KPIs, in partnership with marketing operations, to determine effectiveness and opportunities for optimization
- Align with sales and business development teams to increase campaign effectiveness and ensure business targets are achieved
- Manage a significant portion of the marketing program budget and provide recommendations for shifts in budget, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of our target personas, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Participate in the go-to-market integration of acquired companies
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation or marketing program management
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for B2B SaaS companies strongly preferred
- Excellent people leadership skills with a proven ability to build and motivate high-performing teams
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced, high growth environment, while setting strategy
- Ability to review marketing analytics to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and make data-driven, strategic decisions
- Experience in leading projects in their entirety and in handling multiple projects with strong project management
- Experience in using contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases and the know-how to leverage its functionality to maximize lead generation
- Experience with leading successful webinar programs via On24 or a similar platform
- Experience with in-person and virtual events and tradeshows
- Experience with acquisition integrations is preferred
- Working knowledge of financial planning and processes a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **