IT Support Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Leading the IT Support team, the person in this role will require a high degree of service knowledge, technical support, and desktop service skills. The best fit for this role will have strong managerial skills and work well with others. You will work with a global team, providing support, knowledge, and delivery request-based services that we can measure, improve, and iterate on.
What you will be doing:
- Building a reliable, secure, scalable, technically adept IT Support team for colleagues worldwide
- Act as the key point of escalation and ownership for user incidents, service requests and service quality, with an unrivalled passion for continual service improvement.
- You will be restless in your pursuit of achieving service excellence and constant in your contact to our colleagues to gauge the value of the service and implement new/improved solutions.
- Additionally, you will be versatile in addressing and managing stakeholders and all levels of seniority, ensuring they have a trusted escalation point to own their concern or ask.
- Drive a learning culture where learning and knowledge are key cornerstones for the function as well as with broader business where you will drive and lead drop-in sessions and training across new technologies and ways of working for your team.
- Be able to understand the business goals and vision and align support frameworks to enhance and achieve them.
- Exceed user expectations and excel at service delivery through statistical analysis, reporting, feedback, and service management meetings with colleagues throughout the business.
- Drive adherence to ensure Service levels are achieved and exceeded, proved through robust and trusted reporting and continuous monitoring of all aspects of the Service Desk.
- Ensure all Service Levels, Critical Success Factors and KPIs are adhered to, monitored, and reported on.
- Provide leadership and professional decision making and effective team working.
- Identify trends in user queries which can be used to provide feedback to the development / Infrastructure.
- Continuously look for development / training areas and improvements for the entire team.
- Ownership and visibility of all call escalations and complaints to a resolution status.
- Technical leadership on front line support systems and services.
- Keep up to date on knowledge of subject areas including product/technology updates.
- Develop and maintain new support processes.
- Develop knowledgebase process and educate global support team on best practices.
- Membership and ownership in the Major incident management framework.
- Ensure succession, training and development plans are in place with each colleague in the team.
- Coach and develop the team daily.
- Actively encourage, motivate, and support individual members of the team.
- Carry out effective and meaningful monthly team meetings, monthly One to One's and performance reviews with the Support Team.
- Organize and prioritizes work for Support team to ensure critical issues are being addressed in an acceptable timeframe and in compliance with internal SLA's.
- Identify, capture, and provide monthly reporting on key service desk management metrics and KPI's.
- Ensure organizational support for hardware and software issues.
What we are looking for Experience & Knowledge
- Deep experience of Service support solutions, processes, and technologies
- Demonstrable experience to drive value statements and solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of automating and driving self service solutions.
- Extensive management experience in a broad multi country technical support role
- Strong Support experience working in a support role, with the ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to own a problem and resolve it.
- Expert knowledge of desktop technologies, telephony systems and services
- Good knowledge of vulnerability management techniques and solutions
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory administration including user, object, and group management.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 technologies
- Good knowledge of Windows virtual desktop or other virtual persistent technology
- Office 365
- Windows 10 / Server 2019
- Okta/Duo for SSO
- Microsoft Azure AAD administration
- VMWare and Hyper-V Virtualization
- Multifactor authentication technologies such as Microsoft Authenticator and Duo
Special Job Requirements:
- This role may require out work to be completed outside of the standard office hours.
- Whilst the role is based in the Raleigh Office, travel to other insightsoftware offices may be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **