Technical Account Manager - German speaking
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will oversee and address our partners and customers technical needs. This role works with Jet Global Partners and Customers providing technical strategy, guidance, and platform expertise. There will be some travel especially to the DACH region. You will be charge of supporting our Partners supporting and training them to enable them to efcetovely sell our products with confidence.
- Serve as the technical contact of Jet Global for assigned partners advising them and their customers on the application, implementation and optimization of Jet Global platforms, guiding them through technical and architectural issues for complex environments
- Resolve technical support requests and escalations from partners and customers, while analysing customers’ needs and suggesting upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Solve complex integration and product questions and or issues, coordinate resolutions including troubleshooting of customer problems
- Answer questions and provide guidance regarding product, platform and technology including; Jet Global products, SQL Server, data from predominantly Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions and visualization tools such as Power BI
- Address all product-related queries on time, support partner recruitment efforts through education, showcasing how new and existing features can enhance the customers’ business processes
- Develop support methods and procedures to facilitate second level support including training on ticket creation and other processes and procedures to provide world-class support for our strategic partners and their customers
- Train partners to use, sell and implement the Jet Global solutions effectively, develop and maintain partner technical readiness including training, platform and product awareness
- Support pre-sales activities by providing technical leadership, liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Provide developers with partners and customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products, report on product performance while identifying solutions to reduce support costs
- Attend both internal and external training events to maintain up-to date technical skills on products and platforms
- Provide consulting sessions, analyse business, technical and functional requirements and create a corresponding solution design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager or an equivalent role, ability to solve complex integration and product questions and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies including: Microsoft Dynamics ERP, SQL and Power BI
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills with an ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Results-driven and aspiration to achieve specific goals
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines Effective problem-solving skills required
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Fluent English and German speaking
- We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **