- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Email Coordinator will be a key member of the Marketing Operations team responsible for the build and maintenance of insightsoftware’s email capabilities within the marketing automation system. Responsibilities will include daily building of emails and owning supporting processes (audience lists, email reporting, opt outs, etc.)
What will you do?
- Own the execution of email marketing in support of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Build emails using pre-built HTML templates in Pardot
- Build and manage dynamic audience & suppression lists
- Devise and execute A/B and multivariate testing across subject lines, layout, time + frequency, audience segmentation, etc.
- Create a system for tracking campaign metrics + KPIs such as deliverability, open rate, click-to-open rate, campaign attribution, and influence.
- Implement a QA process and testing cadence, developing tests for both mobile and desktop environments
- Work with Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, and Partner Marketing teams globally to support B2B lead generation goals
- Monitor mailable database health
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years experience in email marketing
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- Proficiency in Pardot, Marketo, or Act-on is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience with GDPR: Understanding of data governance standards to protect customer and prospect data and ensure email and list building compliance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **