Manager, Accounts Receivable
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Manager, Accounts Receivable for this fast-growing financial software company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will play a critical role in achieving insightsoftware's mission by overseeing all accounts receivable responsibilities globally including driving optimal collections, DSO, invoicing best practices. The Manager, Accounts Receivable must be a proven initiator, innovator and influencer who can drive change, improve processes, and provide sound solutions to both complex and routine business issues. S/he will report directly to the VP, Corporate Controller and as a key member of the finance leadership.
What will you do?
- Lead the collections and billing teams, responsible for maintaining the global A/R Aging for all customer accounts, collecting on open invoices and applying cash receipts.
- Develop and implement best-in-class customer invoicing and collections while utilizing technology tools and improvements to optimize efficiencies and accuracy of invoicing
- Create and implement strategies to increase the collection on accounts and streamline cash flow
- Working closely with customer to resolve matters timely and partnering with internal stakeholders to provide a positive customer experience and drive scalability of process.
- Weekly reporting of DPOs, AR aging totals and cash collections.
- Set the objectives for the accounts receivable team and align with the finance department’s goals while driving to daily, weekly and annual KPI’s
- Create, enhance and evolve the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the department
- Take ownership of legal and debt recovery matters portfolio-wide to ensure maximum collection at minimal expense
- Effectively coach and develop the Accounts Receivable team, ensuring they meet objectives and deadlines while monitor team workload
- This role will require experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to adjust and respond to dynamic business conditions.
How will you do it?
· Organization and Planning – Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
· Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
· Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude while leading / developing a team of 2-3 professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or related field
- M&A integration experience a plus
- 5+ years of accounts receivable experience
- 1-2 years previous management experience
- Software/SAAS industry experience preferred
- Have strong computer skills with MS Office products, NetSuite and Salesforce (preferred)
- Have experience overseeing a high volume of past due accounts across multiple countries
- Are energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Must live in Raleigh or willing to relocate
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **