- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Paralegal will be responsible for (i) managing corporate matters, (ii) supporting insurance, compliance and other matters and (ii) supporting/leading various projects and initiatives. Reports to General Counsel.
- Provide support for documents and activities related to M&A activity, new entity formations, dissolutions, and changes in directors and officers
- Maintain all corporate records for insightsoftware and its global subsidiaries, including minute books
- Maintain legal entity org chart
- Obtain requisite signatures, notarize, track and maintain same
- Assist in the preparation of board consents
- Manage corporate governance integration in connection with insightsoftware’s M&A activities
- Maintain insurance files and support insurance renewals, M&A-related integration and other insurance-related activities
- Support subsidiary compliance and various other compliance-related activities
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in corporate governance and insurance processes and execution
- Support/lead special projects and initiatives as needed
***Please note: this position is remote but the expectation is to be on site at least part of the time in Raleigh NC when it is safe for employees to return to the office.***
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with software company/client experience
- Highly responsive
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **