Director, Human Resources
- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is seeking an amazing talent to join our People team. This is a unique opportunity to lead HR engagement in North America for a 1000 person (and growing) company. You will be responsible for building, planning, developing, implementing ,and directing policies and programs, including strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, organizational design, compensation and benefits, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, compliance, and human resource information systems management. You will foster a positive and high-performance culture, drive results, and have a passionate, positive attitude. You will partner with the Chief People Officer and People leadership team to deliver thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategies and execution as well as to provide insightful data to guide decision-making and proactive solutions.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, work with an amazing team of people, have your voice be heard, and wake up every day excited about your job? If, so read on and get in touch.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Develop and direct the HR business plan in alignment with and in support of our business goals and objectives
· Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design and development, management and talent development, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions
· Strong background in M&A due diligence and integration, leading the HR integration efforts in both small and large international transactions
· Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary
· Provide advice, guidance, and direct support on all aspects related to people management
· Lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day development of HR initiatives
· Provide HR management coaching and counseling to business leaders to effectively meet goals
· Develop a HR team to ensure the highest quality HR support and consultancy
· Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ of progressive HR experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
· PHR/SPHR certification an plus
· Excellent written, oral communication and analytical skills required
· Detailed knowledge of employment laws and regulations
· Ability to perform effectively in a high growth fast paced environment
· Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential information and situations
Also requires a demonstrated track record in the following key areas:
· Demonstrate support of aggressive growth, improvement, and profit objectives
· Prior experience working in a high-tech company a strong preference
· Strong orientation for quality, compliance, business ethics, and customer service
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.