Channel Sales Manager
- Portland, OR, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
At insightsoftware, we are building a world-class Partner Sales Team and Partner Program. As part of our rapid program growth, we are looking for an expert Channel Manager to support our existing partners and help grow the business and ecosystem.
What will you do?
- Drive growth through our existing Channel Partners
- Recruit, ramp and run new and existing revenue-generating partner relationships to hit partner revenue quotas
- Understand the partner business value and how insightsoftware adds to it
- Generate product knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion for insightsoftware’s award-winning products, among partner sales, bid-desks, and development teams
- Maintain and execute against quarterly business and partner GTM plans
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop and lead all aspects of marketing and incentive programs that fill the top of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with your peers, and channel leadership, to support the overall growth of our channel program by bringing your ideas, experience, and accountability to work every day
- Think and act as the GM of your territory
How will you get it done?
- Results Orientation – Demonstrate a track record of success in channel partner sales
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects and customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of channel sales experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ‘Roll-up-your-sleeves’ attitude and an appreciation for the work required to build something greater than yourself
- Strong executive presence and solid quota-carrying experience
- 25% travel and proficiency at working independently
- Prior experience in Microsoft channel sales
- Experience with Microsoft Excel-based applications, analytics data, reporting tools, or business intelligence
- ERP familiarity
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.