Corporate Counsel M&A
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware seeks to hire an attorney that will support insightsoftware’s global M&A activities, lead legal integration of acquired companies and contribute meaningfully in a variety of other legal areas for the business, as needed. Reports to the General Counsel.
- Support the General Counsel, Corporate Development team and Integrations team on M&A activities globally, including managing deal processes, performing due diligence, negotiating definitive documentation, assisting on regulatory filings, closing deals, leading legal integration and supporting legal entity rationalization
- Play key role in insightsoftware legal entity consolidation project
- Support the legal department in other areas, including insurance, intellectual property, dispute/litigation management, and compliance
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in deal processes and execution
- 3+ years of legal experience at a law firm and/or in-house, with software clients
- Highly responsive
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent legal and business judgments
- Demonstrated capacity to actively solve complicated legal and business problems
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise
*** Please note, this position is remote during Covid-19. The expectation is to be on site in Raleigh NC when it is safe to return to the office. ***
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.