Enterprise Account Executive
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of new business targeting CFOs, Controllers, SEC reporting managers and other finance executives at public companies. The ideal candidate will be a sales superstar known for consistently beating quota and contributing knowledge and expertise to the sales team. The appropriate candidate will be a success driven self-starter, skilled at managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to preparing, facilitating and delivering online and onsite sales presentations, contract negotiations and closing the sale. This individual will also possess strong relationship building and territory/account management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong contacts, and networks both within and outside of the Company
- Manage entire sales cycle from identification through to close, including: presentation, request for proposal responses, contract negotiations and transition to other departments for future servicing as either a software or outsourcing client
- Understand and articulately communicate feedback on market condition, new opportunities, product penetration strategies and successes
- Oversee, maintain and update sales forecast and CRM system
- Be available to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, sales, marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial technology sales experience to mid-size public companies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, - able to clearly and concisely articulate thought
- Demonstrated strength in negotiation, financial and analytical skills
- Proven track record of selling to key audience of financial professionals
- Demonstrated strength in cold calling to create a pipeline of companies, negotiation, financial and analytical skills
- Proven history of securing new accounts, as well as growing sales across various other channels
- Experience in the Disclosure Management software space (External Reporting and XBRL knowledge at a high level)
- Exhibits an overall polished, professional image
- Ability to work independently is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.