Business Development Manager
- London Borough of Ealing, UK
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Enterprise Business Development Manager will lead a team of 4-5 Business Development Representatives focused on outreach to prospects that are typically £50 Million + in revenue. They will communicate, implement, and execute strategies to ensure the Enterprise BDR team can successfully generate, qualify, and develop the sales pipeline, ultimately helping the business drive bookings and recurring revenue growth.
- Coach and develop a team of high performing BDRs
- Embody and foster a culture of high-energy, collaboration, and support
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive account-based strategy and continuously meet qualified opportunity and pipeline goals
- Work closely with sales and marketing operations to scale process and improve efficiencies
- Take a data-driven approach to uncover trends and opportunities for improvement
- Manage sales development tech stack (Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Hire and onboard new BDR team members
- Help the BDRs plan and prepare for their future sales career
- You are able to coach individuals on how to engage potential customers over email, on the phone, and via LinkedIn
- A clear communicator and strong collaborator—whether it's in the way you communicate with your team and your peers, or in outreach to your prospects, you can reach any audience. You also have a track record of strong peer and professional relationships
- You learn quickly and you're excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don't shy away from challenges
- You know how to effectively manage teams to complete objectives
- You have experience setting metrics for teams and holding them accountable for exceeding them
- An agile team player—you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.