- Raleigh, NC, USA
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Commissions Analyst to be a key member of the Technical Accounting team for this fast-growing financial technology company based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What will you do?
Responsible for administering commissions for insightsoftware’s worldwide sales organization
Recognize areas for process improvements and help implement newer and more efficient processes
Analyze sales and commissions results to help proactively manage the sales team
Work directly with sales members to track, research, and resolve commission calculation inquiries
Use analytical and quantitative techniques to assess sales compensation practices within the organization
Analyze existing and proposed programs, policies, and practices to ensure they are compliant, competitive, and cost-effective while aligning with company philosophy and supporting strategic objectives
Develop and maintain relationships with sales management to support their organizations in delivering timely and accurate sales incentive calculations and reporting each pay period
Assist in the crafting of current and future compensation plans
How will you do it?
- Organization and Planning – Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
- Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
- Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of Finance or commissions admin experience
- Exceptional work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively
- Self-starter who can take on responsibility with little oversight
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.