Full Stack Developer
- Utrecht, Netherlands
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Are you a Full Stack Developer, with >net and Angular experience, and do you want to be part of a cross-functional product team to create market leading BI, analytics and reporting software products for our customers worldwide?
You will have strong analytical skills and you’re looking for a new challenge in a fast growing and exciting international software company.
You want to work in an autonomous agile team and use the latest technologies? Still with us? Then we want to hear from you!
So what will you do?
- Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Operate on a development team and participate in design, development, testing and debugging of applications
- Develop clean, elegant, and very reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Maintain and optimize quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
How will you get it done?
- Passion for your Craft – Dedicated to continually improving your software engineering skills
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solve complex issues through to completion
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced iterative development environment and quality learn and adapt to new technologies
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Quality – Dedicated to producing high quality software and development best practices
- Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Are you a Fit?
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Detailed knowledge/experience of .Net (C#)
- Experience with React, Angular, css
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Agile mindset
- Strong analytical skills
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.