Accountant (Accounts Receivable)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Insightsoftware is seeking candidates to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Accountant. The right candidate for this position will: support and promote excellent customer service, accurate billing practices, prompt customer payments, and detailed inter-departmental record keeping. This position is fast-paced and involves strong analytical and research skills as well as the ability to work in teams. We are looking for an exceptionally smart and ambitious candidate who would like a shot to shine in a dynamic software company.
· Manage incoming inquiries
· Create monthly journal entries
· Utilizing SalesForce CPQ for invoice adjustments
· Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
· Ability to work with confidential information
· Accounts Payable and Account Receivable processing as necessary
· Ad Hoc projects as needed
· Leverage and improve the systems and processes used for AR adjustments (Salesforce CPQ and NetSuite)
· Communicate cross functionally within the commercial sales organization
· Ad Hoc Reporting (Quality Control and Payment Processing Reconciliations)
· Knowledge of multiple ERP systems (QuickBooks, Epicor, SAP)
· 1-2 years of accounts receivable experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
· Highly proficient in computer software programs; specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
· Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
· Highly detail oriented
· Knowledge of billing and credits
· Proven ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
· Good work ethic and displays a conscientious attitude and behavior at all times.
Preferred qualifications that are highly valued
· NetSuite experience
· OpenAir experience
· SalesForce experience
· Software billing experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.