- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Sales Leader will lead a team of Account Executives covering the growth and prospects account. Communicate, implement and execute sales activities and strategies to maximize sales bookings in line with corporate objectives. Assume responsibility for accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual bookings.
• Engage in leading the sales team to proper sales activity, pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success
• Deliver coaching throughout the sales process to help sales reps improve and achieve their goals
• Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members
• Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Responsible for professional development, career planning, performance management
• Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities
• Assume responsibility for sales objectives
• Contribute to territory planning and properly setting sales targets
• Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ experience in software or technology sales
• 2-4 years’ experience leading and managing a sales team
• Consistent quota overachievement in previous roles
• Experience in a highly transactional sales environment
- Must live in the Raleigh area or willing to relocate
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.