Technical Support Associate
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
- Properly coding and actioning support cases on a timely basis
- Responding to customers via email/chat with professionalism and cordiality
- Responding to customers via phone with professionalism and cordiality
- Working with team members to provide consistent quality support to customers
- Follow best practices for support ticket workflows
- Maintain detailed information on case records
- Previous Tier 1 customer support experience.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office applications.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Native or equivalent English proficiency
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.