Channel Sales Associate
- Portland, OR, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated Channel Sales / Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our growing team! Becoming a member of our ADR program is a fantastic way to kick off a long and rewarding career in software sales.
As an ADR, you will be responsible for maintaining happy customers as well as identifying and qualifying new upsell opportunities for our sales organization. We guarantee to invest in your development and make sure you are better off having joined the insightsoftware team. In return, we ask that you make an investment in yourself by coming to work with a positive attitude and a motivation to grow and get better every single day.
As an ADR, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunities for advancement for top performers! We always look to promote from within whenever possible and look at our top ADR’s as the best candidates for larger sales roles.
What will you do?
- Conduct high volume ‘customer service’ calls to generate additional opportunities across the existing customer base – These are existing customers, these are not cold calls
- Communicate insightsoftware’s value propositions for the various solutions we offer quickly and effectively via calls, voicemails, and emails
- Meet, and exceed, monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales teams on tactics to meet sales goals
- Schedule meetings for the Channel Sales Managers to work opportunities that you discover, learning about the sales process along the way
- Consistent and detailed use of Salesforce.com to track and manage all sales activities and pipeline opportunities.
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive-level managers at large companies
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Results-Oriented Mindset – Demonstrate a track record of success in account management or in bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our offerings
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
Are you a fit?
insightsoftware is closely monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
For the health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members, we will be conducting all job interviews remotely until further notice. The health and safety of our team members and prospective future team members is our top priority and we appreciate your understanding.
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of strong sales and customer service experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- Superior communication skills including both verbal and written communication as well as being able to listen and understand
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion
- Most importantly, must have an unwavering desire to be the best and to crush sales goals
- Experience with Microsoft Excel-based applications, analytics data, reporting tools, or business intelligence
- Experience using Salesforce.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.