Business Systems and Process Architect
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Business Systems and Process Architect is responsible for designing and supporting the implementation, integration, and management of world class systems, data, and processes for the Lead to Cash process flow. This is an opportunity to become an expert in private equity-backed software company business practices, and you will learn how the business systems support the daily operations of our company. You will help to drive the integration of newly acquired companies into our business processes and systems, working cross-functionally on process mapping discussions, requirements gathering and system configuration sessions. You will architect and document business processes, user stories, system requirements and configurations, and success criteria. You will review systems throughput and determine areas for improvement throughout the business systems landscape. You will lead user acceptance testing, provide support with testing and debugging, and rearchitect solutions as needed. The ideal candidate loves solving complex problems, has a background in process improvement and business systems, is able to quickly absorb the similarities and differences in how our businesses operate, is passionate about creating value through streamlined business processes, and is dedicated to producing the highest quality results. In addition, you will help ensure the day-to-day integrity and evolution of our business systems through detailed change management practices. This high-impact role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Business Systems.
- Become an expert in our business processes and platforms (Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.) across marketing and sales, order management, customer support, professional services and finance and accounting
- Drive the integration of acquired companies into the insightsoftware business process and systems platform through design and systems knowledge
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and scope, architect, and implement of new features, functions, and modules
- Document success criteria and coordinate preparation and execution of user acceptance testing
- Provide end user training as needed
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures
- Provide high-quality problem-solving support, advice, and guidance to internal customers
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Process Expertise – have a deep understanding of and ability to clearly articulate best practices across core business processes.
- Systems Implementation – multiple experiences implementing business systems including defining system usage flows, integrations between applications, system configuration, data and data structures, and test planning, ideally for Salesforce and NetSuite or other modern SaaS business applications
- Drive & Discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Mental Agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems; ability to 'think outside the box' and move concepts to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science. Non-technical degrees with commensurate experience will be considered
- 3+ years of experience with ERP systems and business process management (specific skills with Salesforce and NetSuite and related processes strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in process design and application administration
- PMI / PMP certification or relevant experience a plus
- Six Sigma other continuous improvement certification a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take in different use cases and viewpoints on approach and synthesize into a harmonized practice
- Demonstrated ability to develop business specific solutions using workflow, customization, and reporting tools
- Advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio/Lucid Charts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.