- 8529 Six Forks Rd Suite 400, Raleigh, NC
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Contract Administrator develops and drafts contracts and partners with internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are in compliance with and adhere to legal terms, conditions, and policies. The Contract Administrator has a high-impact role at insightsoftware and has an important role in the overall operational efficiency of contracts for the Legal team. Reports to the General Counsel.
- Draft, review, revise, and negotiate a wide variety of customer and partner contracts including licensing, SaaS, professional services, and support, NDAs, amendments, and other agreements
- Work closely and partner with the Sales and Partner teams to support revenue contracting
- Provide guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, general contractual questions, and a variety of other customer-driven requests
- Coordinate every aspect of the contract process including review and input from appropriate business functions such as finance and services and working with other members of the Legal team to ensure effective workflow
- Act as a liaison with internal business functions including sales and customer success providing advice and guidance relating to contract generation, process, and timelines
- Help support the maintenance and management of the Legal department's contract templates, documents and contract playbook
- Administer insightsoftware’s contract management system
- Work on ad hoc projects and other requests as needed and as assigned
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in contracting processes and execution
- 3+ years of software company experience
- Highly responsive
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.