- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Paralegal will be responsible for (i) managing corporate matters, (ii) supporting insurance, compliance and other matters and (ii) supporting/leading various projects and initiatives. Reports to General Counsel.
- Provide support for documents and activities related to M&A activity, new entity formations, dissolutions, and changes in directors and officers
- Maintain all corporate records for insightsoftware and its global subsidiaries, including minute books
- Maintain legal entity org chart
- Obtain requisite signatures, notarize, track and maintain same
- Assist in the preparation of board consents
- Manage corporate governance integration in connection with insightsoftware’s M&A activities
- Maintain insurance files and support insurance renewals, M&A-related integration and other insurance-related activities
- Support subsidiary compliance and various other compliance-related activities
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in corporate governance and insurance processes and execution
- Support/lead special projects and initiatives as needed
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with software company/client experience
- Highly responsive
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.