Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Insightsoftware’s Enterprise Performance Management and Planning Solutions team is growing fast. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who wants to make a significant impact to the growth and development of our business in the Benelux market.
We are looking for someone who is fanatical about helping businesses succeed while working across other functions of the organization to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive revenue.
The right candidate will be someone who enjoys speaking with people, has great organizational and communication skills, and is a team player who can work well across marketing, sales, and customer success. The right candidate will;
* Support the decision process of companies evaluating EPM and Planning Solutions
* Manage a pipeline of opportunities from initial call to close
* Qualify new EPM opportunities via outbound sales initiatives
* Participate in providing ideas and input that help evolve our Go-To-Market strategy
* Maintain up-to-date and accurate data for your opportunities in our Salesforce system
* Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
* Learn, collaborate and have fun on a daily basis!
* Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Enterprise Performance Management
* Rapid learner with ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
* Highly-skilled in written and verbal communications (chat, video, email, etc)
* Sales experience with an EPM vendor a major plus
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
* BS/BA degree
You’ll be a great fit if:
* Have a passion EPM
* Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
* Highly value working with people you like and respect
* Are accountable
* Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please)
* Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to make mistakes
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.