Marketing Automation Associate
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Marketing Automation Associate will be a key member of the Marketing Operations team responsible for the maintenance and integration of insightsoftware's marketing automation system and CRM. Responsibilities will include daily building, monitoring, and maintenance of lead routing scripts, tool integration, and system performance reporting.
What will you do?
- Work with leadership and teammates to create scalable processes in the areas of lead generation, list building, and database management.
- Support the end-to-end management of list building and marketing campaigns as they pertain to marketing operations
- Develop automated lead-nurturing programs and audience segments using dynamic lists
- Create a system for tracking campaign metrics + KPIs such as deliverability, open rate, click-to-open rate, campaign attribution, and influence.
- Execute A/B and multivariate testing across subject lines, layout, time + frequency, audience segmentation, etc.
- Implement a QA process and testing cadence, developing tests for both mobile and desktop environments
- Monitor inbound leads and re-route as needed/if the automated assignment has failed
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience in email marketing or marketing operations
- Strong proficiency in both Pardot and SFDC; certification preferred
- Experience with GDPR: Understanding of data governance standards to protect customer and prospect data and ensure email and list building compliance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.