Hybrid Account Manager, APAC
- Belrose NSW 2085, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
If you enjoy building and cultivating relationships with current customers and are able to proactively open doors in a new business environment, then you’re who we’re looking for to grow our team! With uncapped earning potential, the Hybrid Account Manager will be part of our dynamic sales organization, responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients and creating net new sales in your territory. You will identify opportunities within our existing customer base to grow and introduce new products/tools.
What will you do?
- Create strategic, long-term relationships with corporate leaders across your territory
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts in your defined territory
- Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Conduct heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, etc.) and coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including product support and sales engineering
- Meet with and present value propositions to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals
- Manage and track customer information and provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Remain highly knowledgeable of company products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- WIN – close deals and acquire new customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion
- Experience selling into the Office of the CFO prefereable
- Ideally you have previous experience selling ERP, EPM/CPM, Planning or Tax and Transfer Pricing business solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.