EMEA Partner Acquisition Manager
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Partner Acquisition Manager will source, nurture and develop a pipeline of prospective new partners within the mid-market space. In this role, your primary focus will be to execute strategies across several of our product lines to rapidly grow our number of insightsoftware channel partners.
What will you do?
- Execute business plans with clear goals, objectives, and metrics
- Mapping the Partner Eco System for specific regions and solutions. Building a pipeline of potential partners. Work together with marketing and BDR team to get their attention. .
- Expand the partner network by proactively identifying and signing up strategic Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) and Service Partners.
- Manage partner enablement for solutions, skills, marketing, and go-to-market programs as part of the onboarding of new partners
- Support the Indirect sales team in carrying out their plans aligned to and in support of the growth of partnerships
- Establish and promote regular communication cadence with the same stakeholder constituents
How will you do it?
- Results-Oriented Mindset – Demonstrate a track record of success in channel management or in bringing in new partners, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with partners, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about how our solutions can help expand the partner service revenue stream
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- 8+ years of experience in alliances or business development, managing, global, and industry-leading partners
- Experience across multiple partner routes to market including Independent software vendors (ISV's), and resale.
- Experience managing a partner business including demonstrated ability to apply personal knowledge, processes, and solutions selling strategies and methodologies to meet revenue growth objectives
- Relationship-focused with a solid executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with partner and internal stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Good planning and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand requirements and deliver solutions that meet expectations
- Highly collaborative work style with proven ability to gather consensus and take decisive and timely action
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of ERP, BI or analytics Sales Experience.
- Language skills a plus
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We are profitable and focused on growing sustainably. We're always learning how to make Insightsoftware the best place to work for all of us, and not just another technology Vendor. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving challenging problems with technology.