Professional Services Manager
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
This role is responsible for the successful delivery of our flagship Budgeting Planning and Forecasting solution for Medium to Large organizations.
- Be a Trusted Advisor to new and existing clients within the region looking to implement a Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting solution,
- Manage the Professional Services team, directing the team on key client implementations projects.
- Collaborate with Sales and Solutions Engineering as needed to progress new and existing business opportunities. Handle all services estimates and implementation process discussions.
- Provide general management and professional development leadership to Professional Services team members: Coach, mentor, develop team members and conduct performance reviews,
- Foster a working environment where all the team members feel part of the team.
- Understand project status and facilitate achievement of project objectives and priorities. Closely review project budget and customer invoicing to ensure alignment and manage the project change control process as appropriate.
- Act as an escalation point on active client engagements, whether escalations come from the Professional Services team, or raised directly by the client.
- Close liaison with partners and alliances within the Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting market, in support of our Partner enablement activities.
- Work with the team to identify process gaps and facilitate the continuous refinement of our implementation methodology and the adoption of best practices.
- When required, collaborate with other Managers and departments (Product Management, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.) globally, to ensure the delivery of customer projects in time and on budget, as well as to develop people related initiatives.
- Specifically, facilitate cross-product training initiatives for the Nordics team to expand the portfolio of products it implements with complementary products within our global product portfolio.
- Provide capacity and revenue forecast to management and ensure effective staffing and scheduling of project.
- Responsible for team staffing, including staff performance reviews and recruitment of new team members.
- Accountable for team performance including Utilization, Revenue and Margin
- Experience in managing a team of Professional Services Consultants.
- Ideally experience within Financial or Performance Management.
- Experience in different methodologies to successfully be able to streamline internal processes, increase utilization, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ability to motivate team members to exceed company goals.
- Project Management and team lead experience.
- Large Software project implementations experience.
- Strong Knowledge of IT will have integral knowledge of IT platforms and systems used in the sector.
- Strong business development and relationship skills required.
- Experience working with senior executives (finance, IT, procurement)
- Capable of managing big picture including P&L activities while aligning tactical deliverables, working across functional groups, applying analytics to improve decision making, ensuring accountability, and adapting to changes in priorities.
- CPM Implementations
- Mentor and Manage Teams
- Process Redesign
- Manage KPI Metrics
- PSA Actives (Pre-Sales)
- Managed Capacity including staffing analysis
- Mentor and Manage Teams
- Manage PMO and Consulting Organizations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.