Senior Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Sr. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
What will you do?
- Manage day-to-day paid advertising campaigns for multiple business lines within international markets
- Develop and implement strategies and execution plans for SEA and Social advertising
- Independently perform daily ad optimizations while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Establish a data and insights-led content marketing strategy
- Assist in establishing robust digital reporting from multiple data sources to monitor KPIs and produce meaningful insights and reports for the business
- Manage digital budgets to ensure spend optimization
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Own the website conversion rate metric, measure performance against goals,
- Research product messaging & positioning documentation to write effective ad copy
- Continuous improvement of campaign performance (bidding, A/B testing, etc.) & conversion rates
How will you do it?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years experience in Google Ads & Bing Ads
- 1+ years experience in B2B Marketing
- Expert-level experience with Excel & Google Analytics
- Strong proficiency in LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads a plus
- Experience with 6sense or other ABM platforms
- Experience with Data Studio, Salesforce and SuperMetrics a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.